Apollo Pro V Rowing machine (Original Apollo Pro II)
Patented Adjustable Resistance Design
Whether placed in a commercial or quality home studio, this rugged indoor rower never disappoints. Guaranteed to enhance any grand environment, Apollo Pro V Rowing Machine is complete with a hand lacquered American Ash woodgrain finish.
Flawlessly reproducing the natural catch and consistent resistance of on-water rowing, Apollo Pro V packs a punch with 15% greater resistance than standard Horizontal models – the perfect rower for solid progression no matter the fitness ability.
Offering smart device connectivity, Apollo Pro V indoor rower features FDF’s Bluetooth auto-adjust technology automatically correlating the chosen tank resistance with the console display for a more accurate and efficient workout.
- 5 x Fluid Force with audible and tactile, manual selector dial
- Premium ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain
- Multi-level computer with USB connectivity
- Compatible with FDF Elevate Kit for convenient on-off rower access
- Compatible with FDF Seat Back Kit for correct posture and optimal back support
- Compact footprint and vertical storage option – 2135 x 550mm (84.06 x 21.65”), or upright 550 x 540mm (21.65 x 21.26”) + Max user weight – 150kg (330lbs)
- Ship in 2 boxes
Compact footprint: 2135mm x 550mm
Upright storage – 550 x 540mm (22 x 21″)
Product Size – L 2135mm (84″) x W 550mm (22″) x H 540mm (21″)
Max User Weight – 150kg (330lb)
1010mm x 560mm x 585mm (39.76 x 22.04 x 23.03″)
Net Weight: 24.5kg (54.0lb)
Gross Weight: 28.1kg (61.9lb)
Cubic Metres 0.3392 (11.98 cubic feet)
2230 x 187x80mm (87.79 x 7.36 x 3.15″)
Nett Weight 9.3kg (20.5lb)
Gross Weight 10.3kg (22.7lb)
Cubic Metres 0.0334 (1.17 cubic feet)