Maxxus Low EMF FAR Infrared Saunas are constructed with the environment in mind which accounts for our efforts in using Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood. Our sauna walls are double paneled constructed with the thickest interior and exterior wood planks compared to others in the same industry. This all translates to a quality sauna that retains heat more efficiently, heats up faster and wastes less energy.
Our Low EMF FAR infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels are 30% larger than saunas heated by ceramic tubes and penetrate skin 40% more to maximize therapeutic benefits. Unlike ceramic heaters, you will never have to replace our Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels. Maxxus Saunas Carbon Energy Efficient panels also heat up 30% faster than saunas equipped with ceramic panels and 100% faster than rock and water steam saunas.
Features & Specs
- Full 2 person capacity
- Exterior dimensions (WDH): 48″ x 42″ x 75″
- Interior dimensions (WDH): 44″ x 38″ x 68″
- Natural hemlock wood construction
- Tempered glass door and 2 full length side windows
- Interior color therapy lighting
- Combination of 6 – Ceramic and Carbon Tech Low EMF FAR Infrared Carbon heaters (1 Ceramic and 5 Carbon Heating Panels)
- Standard with Floor – Feet Reflexology Heater
- Roof vent
- Interior LED control panels
- MP3 Aux connection with 2 dynamic speakers with pre-amp (no radio included or needed to play music from your MP3 device)
- Electrical service: 110V/15amp plug & play
- Clasp together assembly
- Sauna weight: 275 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 335 lbs.
- Ships in 3 boxes