Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
In designing the Fusion line of equipment, we raised the bar for high-end single stack gyms for the home by utilizing rugged, oversized oval steel tubing. We acknowledged a growing popularity of combined traditional and functional training routines. We emphasized a modular design that lets individual users define and build the best home gym for their specific fitness and strength-training goals. The end result is superior gym that features:
- Body-Solid’s revolutionary Bi-Angular press arm that generates 25% more muscle interaction for better results.
- 4-position standard press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles.
- A leg curl station that lets the user develop both hamstrings simultaneously from a comfortable, seated position.
- Leg extension with pivoting rollers that provides a full range of motion and allows you to feel your quads being worked through the entire range of movement.
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side-accessed workouts.
- Gas assist telescoping seat and telescoping back rest with multiple position cushion that ensures comfort and adjustability for any size user.
- Two pre-cabled accessory attachment points that enable you to configure your gym to be as individually unique as your personal goals and routines demand.
- Superior engineering and construction backed by the Body-Solid guarantee to last a lifetime.
- May add attachments to both sides of gym.
- Left side facing gym – 1/2:1 ratio
- Right side facing gym – 2:1 ratio
- Workout Placard with 20 exercises examples included.
The Bi-Angular press arms of the Fusion 600 guide you through the optimal natural range-of-motion while applying resistance from two directions simulaneously. This smooth, fluid, multi-directional resistance system automatically produces 25% more muscle interaction by eliminating the ability to rest your chest muscles. Thus, you increase the exercise intensity through a full range of safe, convergent, multi-joint, multi-plane movement patterns.
Functional Pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses. Featuring adjustable arms to allow you to change the angle of reistance 160 degrees, in 20 degree increments.