Viking 3 Plus
Patented Adjustable Resistance Design
The Viking 3 Plus Indoor Rower is so realistic to on-water rowing that you have to remind yourself the natural catch and pull felt while using this machine is emulated. Manually select and adjust levels mid workout with an audible, tactile selector dial to ensure resistance precision.
The intelligent indoor rower allows 15% greater resistance than standard FDF models, granting users the ability to rapidly improve on cardio fitness and endurance. Combine this advantage with our cleverly designed steel-blade impellers, plastic-moulded for maximal water capture and powerful resistance, and the result is a rugged rower that performs to perfection.
Viking 3 Plus Indoor Rower is compatible with our Seat Back Kit for extra lumbar support and Elevate Kit extension for convenient on-off rower access; great for those in rehab, the elderly or anyone struggling with an injury.
- 4 x Fluid Force with audible and tactile, manual selector dial
- Premium ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain
- Multi-level computer with USB connectivity
- Compatible with FDF Elevate Kit for convenient on-off rower access
- Compatible with FDF Seat Back Kit for correct posture and optimal back support
- Compact footprint and vertical storage option – 2135 x 550mm (84.06 x 21.65”), or upright 550 x 540mm (21.65 x 21.26”) + Max user weight – 150kg (330lbs)
- Ship in 2 boxes
Upright Storage – 55 x 54cm (22 x 21″)
Product size – L 2135mm (84″) x W 550mm (22″) x H 540mm (21″)
Max User Weight – 150kg (300lb)
990mm x 560mm x 570mm (38.97 x 22.04 x 23.03″)
Net Weight: 20.2kg (44.4lb)
Gross Weight: 24.3kg (53.5lb)
Cubic Metres 0.3245 (11.46 cubic feet)
2230mm x 172mm x 134mm (87.79 x 6.77 x 5.27″)
Net Weight: 8.2kg (18.0lb)
Gross Weight: 9.2kg (20.3lb)
Cubic Metres 0.0515 (1.82 cubic feet)