The G5S Home Gym from Body-Solid has a wide array of special features that make this a great Budget Buy. It could have been just as easily ranked as a Best Buy, but for its most competitive price point. Consider this: The Pec fly station has pivoting handles, there’s a bearing pivot point for press bar for smoother motion, and for certain comfort, the G5S has a gas-assisted seat adjustment. For working out on the low pulley station, just flip the footplate, and for constant monitoring of your conditioning, the G5S provides ergonomic grips (thicker for pressing, thinner for pulling) that are also angled to provide perfect wrist alignment for bench presses, incline presses, shoulder presses, and mid-rows. The G5S features a self-aligning cuff for the leg developer, and the 210-pound stack can be upgraded to 260 pounds. Plus the G5S allows offers a Customized Aluminum pulley upgrade for keeping fit. Also included with all Body-Solid home gyms is a free workout DVD to help you
Advanced engineering has resulted in exceptional range of motion and full adjustability for any size user. The multi-grip press arm system delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements.
No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises with the G5S, simply grasp the mid row handles for an exhilarating mid and lower back workout that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress.
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Chest, incline, shoulder press, mid row and leg developer stations incorporate the friction free SmoothGlide Bearing System™.
- Self-aligning, contoured leg extension cuffs automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement.
- Integrated leg developer CAM prevents resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- 210 lb. (95kg) selectorized weight stack. Optional 260 lb. (118kg) weight stack available.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, gas-assist adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
- Flip-up seated row foot brace plate stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
- 2” x 3”, 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Tough, durable, electro-statically applied powder coat finish.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Includes lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab/triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart and convenient water bottle and towel holder.