Crumb Rubber Bumper plate is one of the main and essential equipment in the Weight set at any place for workout. It is widely used in different exercises like muscle development, strengthening the muscles, developing biceps – triceps, reducing fat and in many abdominal exercises for developing abs.
It is a piece of solid form of design made with odorless material and the surface is made in such a way that it gives great strength while doing any weight training and free weight training. Generally in weight training for Biceps and triceps , rubber bumper plate is most effective and helps the user to do different exercises in different forms with effective results. With the rubber bumper plate you can target many exercises for different muscle groups.
Crumb rubber bumper plate is the best and preferable choice if you are looking to build a valuable weight set for workout. It is made from tough scratch and impact resistant material filled with the best resources, these are the ideal weight plates to select which you prefer for workout.
What are Bumper Plates?
Bumper Plates are a type of weight plate that are used in weight training and free weight training. It’s an essential part of a workout in a gym. These Bumper Plates are made of dense rubber with a steel collar in the middle with equal weight around the plates. Bumper plates are becoming more commonly used as they are in a variety of training types including CrossFit, Weightlifting, and Strength training. It is also widely used by Olympic Weightlifters,the reason these are now commonly used by them is that they are safer and more practical to drop and lower after a lift.
3 Reasons to Buy this Xtreme Monkey Rubber Bumper Plate
- They are safer. They can be safely dropped from overhead with little to no risk of damaging the floor, platform, bar, plates, or those standing around and the lifter themselves. They are ideal for doing heavy lifting such as deadlifts, cleans and
snatches as they can be safely dropped if their weight is too heavy for the lifter.
- They offer workout flexibility. A variety of exercises and training styles can be done using bumper plates.
- They are quieter. Plates are quieter than traditional steel plates making them better for commercial gym use as they don’t clang together when lifted and they don’t make a lot of noise when dropped.
Selecting the right bumper plates
● Sliding- The weights should easily slide on and off the barbell but there should not be too much room as this will cause the weight to slide around during lifting which is not ideal
● Bend- Many weight plates can often be thin and slightly more fragile that the other weight simply due to its smaller size. There is a fine line between the weight being too thin and too thick so it needs to be the correct weight but still be
able to withstand heavy use.
● Durability- Bumpers can be prone to cracking, especially if dropped frequently. Inferior quality plates will begin the crack around the center ring which can cause imbalances.
● Bounce- Bumper plates should have a slight bounce to them when in use, it should be a very small bounce.
About Xtreme Monkey Rubber Plates
Crumb Rubber Bumpers are the next step in evolution of the bumper plate. Crumb Rubber gives you extreme durability when used for all types of strength training and each weight is color coded, making it easy for users to identify weight.
Proper Use of Rubber Bumper Plate:
Weights 10lbs and 15lbs are not designed to be dropped when doing strength training unless combined with heavier weights (25lbs, 35lbs, 45lbs, and 55lbs). Dropping 10lbs or 15lbs plates alone above the hip will result in cracking or breaking. Failure to use properly will void the product warranty.
Product Warranty of Our Colored Crumb Bumper Plates:
The 10lbs and 15lbs Xtreme Monkey Crumb Rubber Bumpers are covered under the Xtreme Monkey Guarantee for 6 months from the time of purchase. The 25lbs – 55lbs rubber bumper plates are covered for 3 years from the time of purchase.